Monday, January 5, 2009

Books Read in 2009

  1. The Cracked Pot by Melissa Glazer
  2. Dog Gone by Eileen Key
  3. The Telltale Turtle by Joyce and Jim Lavene
  4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  5. Fleece Navidad by Maggie Sefton
  6. Dolly Departed by Deb Baker
  7. The Matters at Mansfield by Carrie Bebris
  8. Where the Truth Lies by Elizabeth Ludwig and Janelle Mowery
  9. The Sudoku Puzzle Murders by Parnell Hall
  10. For Whom the Wedding Bell Tolls by Nancy Mehl
  11. Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke

I got to page 320 in Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, but didn't finish it. It was a library book and I got stuck in one part (Jacob's narrative that went on and on and eventually got kind of boring). I couldn't renew it because the series is so popular that there are always holds on the books. I also didn't finish the third in the series, but got most of the way through (another library book). I finished the first two in the series.

No comments: